RED LINE van transport - Price list
RED LINE van transport does not offer city lines transport and does not charge tickets per passenger.
Price is being arranged before the start of the trip, there are no hidden or added costs.
The price is being formed based on the parameters of your trip no matter the number of passengers:
- the number of kilometers
- the number of days for which the van and driver is hired
Why RED LINE van transport is favorable:
- you choose your own time and place of starting the trip, as well as the pace, stops along the way, the number of breaks, which makes your family or business trip pleasant and comfortable.
Example of the prices of our regular destinations, no matter the number of passengers:
- Transfer from „Nikola Tesla“ airport to Belgrade - 25 euro..
- Transfer from “Nikola Tesla“ airport to Novi Sad - 80 euro..
- Van transportation service to ski center Kopaonik - 175 euro one - way, 340 euro two - way.
These are only some of the fixed prices, for all other information contact us via phone or email.
- Hiring a driver and a vehicle up to 200 kilometers and 10 hours is 100 euro. Every next hour is being charged 10 euro, kilometer 0,35 euro.
- For multiple day hiring of a van and a driver, price is forming according to the kilometers, (0,35 euro in Serbia, 0,40 euro abroad) and the number of days. The renter is obliged to provide meals and accommodation for the driver for as many days as he is hired.
Prices are calculated by the middle rate of the National bank of Serbia on the day of the trip.
Yours RED LINE - van transport of passengers